Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a Jtagged Xbox

• 01-09-2011 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if i was buy a US jtagged console, would this mean i could only load US games(the ones that are region locked)? Also will i have problems connecting it to my tv because its NTSC?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Ricochet69 wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Just wondering if i was buy a US jtagged console, would this mean i could only load US games(the ones that are region locked)? Also will i have problems connecting it to my tv because its NTSC?

It should be region free being a jtag, if not it can be made so quite easily. Using HDMI I can't forsee any issues?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 7samurai

I can play any region games on my pal jtag console no probs and I am sure all new tv are able for NTSC signal so you shouldn't have any probs at all. I have spare pal jtag i am looking to sell if your interested

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Ricochet69

PM me price please. Thanks for the reply guys, i thought that was the case just wanted to be sure

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

PM me price please. Thanks for the reply guys, i thought that was the case just wanted to be sure

Nobody should PM you a price - there are JTAGs for sale in the Modded Consoles for Sale sticky thread at the top of the forum :) Also, if you have any 360 console you can pretty much JTAG it very soon with the glitch mod :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

7samurai wrote: »
    I can play any region games on my pal jtag console no probs and I am sure all new tv are able for NTSC signal so you shouldn't have any probs at all. I have spare pal jtag i am looking to sell if your interested

There's a dedicated thread for this lads, can we keep the threds on topic please :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭Ricochet69

sorry I didnt start the post looking for xbox's just had a question.

Advertisement