Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

free beer and a fiver

Options
  • 01-09-2011 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭

Free beer testing in imperial hotel for market research hang around outside someone might invite you in

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

*drops everything* :D

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭eagle10

They are there until 4 you get three glasses and a fiver they are on first floor a lady just asked me on street

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭scholar007

What day is today? - Sept 1st, its not April 1st so it must be true - On me way!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,488 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Cheers eagle10. That was a productive way to waste half an hour.
    Wonder what I was drinking?

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭eagle10

Cheers eagle10. That was a productive way to waste half an hour.
    Wonder what I was drinking?

I have no idea I forget the numbers I should of noted them was too busy putting up this.thread when she went getting the drink.

The final one I think it was 908 or 980 maybe was nice quite mild tasting and inoffensive

The first was f023

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭left_behind

i have done 3 of these in gaway in last 5 years and got 20euro each time.

i have done 3 of these in gaway in last 5 years and got 20euro each time.

Can you link us to where you posted those? For some reason I cant find where you shared with the rest of us.
    Looking forward to the next one you are doing ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

I done two of these in dublin city a few months ago and was sitting there and this lady handed me a half pint of carling black label (I knew because I hate carling) and a half pint of something i never tasted before but found out it was non alcoholic beer. but I must have been so pissed off after this and left without knowing of any kind of money offering. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6 brainache

Was talking to the ladies outside today, they said it'll be on today (Saturday) from 12-4 again in case anyone's still interested!

*shaves head and buys a suit*

• Advertisement
Advertisement