Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two stupid questions

Options
  • 01-09-2011 1:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭

-What the payment deadline for course fees?
    -Is there secure oarking for bikes at Kevin st DIT.

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭pieface_ie

I didnt pay mine till near Christmas last year. You wont receive exam results until outstanding fee's are paid in full.

Have never kept a bike in Kevin street, but it seems secure enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭BrianG23

It's confusing me, if we register online do we have to pay now to actually register?

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Saaron

I can only answer the question about fees. I went to DIT as well and one of the girls in my class didn't pay fees until Xmas time at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭BrianG23

Seems I can't continue with Registration until I pay either 1000, 2000 or get a grant. Thought we didn't have to pay straight up

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭loike

BrianG23 wrote: »
    Seems I can't continue with Registration until I pay either 1000, 2000 or get a grant. Thought we didn't have to pay straight up

yeah i managed to get around it last year but i forgot how. i dunno how to reg for this year tho hahah

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭pieface_ie

As i said above mate, i couldn't complete the registration online until around Christmas time last year, when i had the money and all was ok in the end.

You will be ok, don't worry about it. If your in D.I.T just drop up to the registration office and explain you will pay it soon. As far as i recall they issue a final payment date some stage, after which a penalty is added to the fee's.

Don't let it be worrying you too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭BC

1st instalment due by October, 2nd by January according to this:

http://dit.ie/registration/feesandgrants/

Advertisement