Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drogheda Tolls

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

The ban was already lifted, so there's no longer a ban to dispute.

If you want to close your account, then email hello at boards.ie to request this. Your posts and username will not be deleted.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,684 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Sorry, I'll chirp in here. I have given Ruth85 temp access so she can delete her posts. I will be restoring the ban late this afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Ruth85

Thank you for your time much appreciated

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

The ban is now back in place, so I'll close this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement