Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying Chocolate On-Line

Options
  • 01-09-2011 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

I use quite alot of chocolate in baking and I find it is expensive to buy in shops. So I was just wondering does anyone have any suggestions of where to buy it in bulk on-line. Might work out cheaper and the quality may be better as well. Some of the supermarket chocolate is not great quality. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Good question it can be pricey, some of the baking shops online don't seem to be much cheaper. Have you tried the Lidl and Aldi chocolate quality wise it's pretty good and cheaper than some of the other supermarkets.
    For times when you just need a plain dark chocolate for kids parties or the like their plain chocolate is pretty good and cheap. Sometimes I go for that chocolate and then use a really good cocoa like green and blacks.

Advertisement