Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Law Electives?

Options
  • 01-09-2011 1:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hey everyone,

I'll hopefully be coming to UCD in Semester Two from Australia and am just up to the stage of looking at subjects... are the sisweb module search and program pages the only place to look for courses? I notice you guys had a lot more law electives last time I checked so I was wondering if they've all vanished or if I'm just looking in the wrong places. Electives like Irish Legal History, Law of Armed Conflict, Medical Law etc.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Wonderstruck

http://www.ucd.ie/students/course_search.htm?

Don't worry bout not finding it, I found it annoying trying to find it to send it to you!

I'm starting Law with Politics myself, you'll love the law building, it actually smells of law, real musky! Or maybe I'm just mad and imaging it!

:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Siuin

I did constitutional law as an elective last year. What a mistake! Law modules are only meant to be done if you NEED to- they're way too difficult when there are so many easier and more interesting options out there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭frser32

Both Civil and Criminal Procedure with Dr. Paul Anthony McDermott are straight forward and really interesting law modules!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭LUPE

The guy who used to lecture in Medical and Armed Conflict left the college at the end of last year, so not sure they will still be available this year.

Advertisement