Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bohermeen Cycling Club

• 01-09-2011 2:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 465 ✭✭

Hi.

Anyone have any contact details for this club?
    Looking to join a club in the Navan area and these were recommended to me.
    Had a quick google and they don't seem to have a website.

Thanks,
    Lewis.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 122 ✭✭smush76

http://www.cyclingireland.ie/Home/Club-List.aspx

have a look here, both Bohermeen and Navan clubs have had a resurrection numbers wise lately and both would be worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭skidpatches

I joined the Navan Road Club earlier this year and I found it very friendly and welcoming.

There is lots going on whatever type of cycling you're into and whatever level you're at.

Open Racing - there's a race training group, a few guys racing every week from A4 to A2. The A2s will most likely move up next year. There will also be a few in the Ras next year. The club also run a number of open races throughout the year.

Club Leagues - there's a competitive summer league, winter league and club championship.

Endurance - there's a newly formed endurance group. Quite a few members have done race around ireland and audax events.

Sportives - lots of guys going to all the big sportives.

Leisure - there's a very active leisure group.

Give me a shout if you need any more information.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 465 ✭✭Lucifer-0

I joined the Navan Road Club earlier this year and I found it very friendly and welcoming.

There is lots going on whatever type of cycling you're into and whatever level you're at.

Open Racing - there's a race training group, a few guys racing every week from A4 to A2. The A2s will most likely move up next year. There will also be a few in the Ras next year. The club also run a number of open races throughout the year.

Club Leagues - there's a competitive summer league, winter league and club championship.

Endurance - there's a newly formed endurance group. Quite a few members have done race around ireland and audax events.

Sportives - lots of guys going to all the big sportives.

Leisure - there's a very active leisure group.

Give me a shout if you need any more information.

Thanks, sounds good.

How do I go about registering or joining? I had a look at the club website but don't see anything.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭skidpatches

Give the club contact details a shout
    +353 864083012
    navanroadclub@gmail.com

Or just turn up on Sunday morning at Teach Na Teamhrach (aka The Balreask) on the trim road. The leisure groups will be going out at 10.30 and the membership secretary is often there.

Advertisement