Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone fancy forming an OLBG team?

Options
  • 01-09-2011 2:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

While its just a bit of fun it might also prompt some (un)healthy competition, On Line Betting Guide has a number of different markets so if you happen to be an fiend for Asian Handicaps then you can concentrate on that and so on.

If there is any interest ie 5 or more then I'll set up "BoardsiesFTW"

Would you like to join BoardsiesFTW? 4 votes

yes
    0% 0 votes
    no
    100% 4 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭gnella

what exactly are you trying to do here mike? are you looking for people to concentrate on a particular type of bet? sounds good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Its just some fun, we can compete with each other within the group and other groups.

Stick me down as a maybe and if you don't get the five people I'll be delighted to take part, 'twould be horse racing only I'd be into though Mike. Lots of lovely NH weekends ahead over the winter :)

80 odd views and only two votes :o

Come on punters, use your voice :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Ah no rush, it'll get more views over the next 2 or 3 days with the weekend action :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,298 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Sounds good

Advertisement