Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setting Up A Stall

Options
  • 01-09-2011 2:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Hi,
    I would like to set up a baking stall at a country market!!! Do I need to call the HSE out to make sure my kitchen is ok or whatever? Or do I just pay insurance with my fee to the market organiser? What is the process involved?
    Thank you!!!
    Also, are home baking stalls very common at markets?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Yes they're very common, yes contact your local EHO to get your kitchen approved, check with the market if they have umbrella insurance or if you need to get your own product/public liability insurance.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Magic Monkey

The Food Safety Authority of Ireland have information for people starting food businesses with downloadable factsheets at the bottom of the page here. Hopefully that should help!

Advertisement