Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best phone for checking email and attachments!

Options
  • 01-09-2011 2:43pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 368 ✭✭

Hey guys, looking for some advice.
    Need to get a new phone and want something that will allow me to check emails and attachments on it!
    Im with O2 and dont want to spend much more than €100!
    Any advice wud b great
    cheers.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 368 ✭✭wanabe

was thinking something like a nokia c3!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Well any half decent will send a receive emails, and can handle objects/ attachments, just depends what ones you need

mainly for opening quotes in pdf format!

would the Nokia 5230 be any good for checking yahoo mail with pdf attachments??

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

wanabe wrote: »
    would the Nokia 5230 be any good for checking yahoo mail with pdf attachments??

It would do the job, but its quite old and it doesn't have wlan. Would be my 2 cent on it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

I know its an old phone but if you check eBay or maybe adverts then the Nokia n95 would do the job. As I said its an old phone but it's savage

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

seanybiker wrote: »
    I know its an old phone but if you check eBay or maybe adverts then the Nokia n95 would do the job. As I said its an old phone but it's savage

If you are going down that route go for some of the old nokia business phones. E71/72 or Blackberry

Advertisement