Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shortcut bar missing

Options
  • 01-09-2011 3:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭

Hi lads, for the last week or so the shortcut bar at the very top of the screen has randomly been missing for me. This is happening on 2 different laptops. Clearing history, cookies etc hasn't helped.
    There doesn't seem to be any pattern as to when it is there or not. For instance, a couple of days ago I logged in and was browsing for a while, and after half an hour it just disappeared. Generally, it just doesn't seem to be there at all at the moment for me. Any ideas what is going on? Apologies in advance if I have missed an announcement somewhere about it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

hey I am the same , even now it is gone :-(

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

There's a thread already about this in Feedback and the developers are aware of the problem already. They are working on it.

Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement