Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Management/ Business blogs

Options
  • 01-09-2011 3:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Just wondering if any of you could recommend some management/management consulting focused blogs/websites I could check out. Or if you guys could reccomend any general business blogs/websites that can keep me up to date on all the latest business news at home and abroad (preferably something other than Fortune, etc.)

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭cerebus

Hey guys,

Just wondering if any of you could recommend some management/management consulting focused blogs/websites I could check out. Or if you guys could reccomend any general business blogs/websites that can keep me up to date on all the latest business news at home and abroad (preferably something other than Fortune, etc.)

Thanks!

There are lots of great resources out there. These are three I use pretty frequently, check them out and see if they fit your needs:

Wall St Journal - daily news, some good blogs as well (Deal Journal, etc.). A lot of the content is subscriber only.

www.wsj.com

Harvard Business Review - again a lot of it is subscriber only, but the blogs are usually free and can be interesting

www.hbr.org

Knowledge@Wharton - free content, usually has in-depth analysis of various topics.

knowledge.wharton.upenn.edu

• Registered Users Posts: 29 ezspeeder

Do you want academic type stuff or general business gossip/happenings? Or both? Keeping abreast of more than two or three of these sources can take an awful lot of time.

Advertisement