Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

September Meetup Madness

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭wispyman

corkcomp wrote: »
    I dont think I'll make it or if I do will be around 10pm. @babo9 thats the new Roxy nightclub, looks good!! ps my head hurts from reading the list of attendees, seems very formal:rolleyes:

Well hope to see you even if it is later on. As for the list of attendees - this is the only way to round up the people! Otherwise it never gets further than "wouldn't it be nice to..........." - which we have seen LOADS of in here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭lisasimpson

will be in town will try to call in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Running a bit late but will be in around 9ish.

No worries. Am here now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

Sorry didn't make it in. Just back from work now and feckin bate. Will make a greater effort to get to the next one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭badgerbaiter

Sorry i didnt come..jus woke there and in bed dying with the flu all day didnt even make it to college ugh.. :-(
    Hpe u had a great nite anyway guys :-)

sorry got held up at a birthday partylast nite and ye were going ye separate ways by the time i was able to get away

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭lukin

Thanks to Wispyman,Blitkrieger,Dee and Tommy21 for turning up. Got my fill of Wkd and a few Bulmers so I was well happy (I still say Wkd is not a girl's drink by the way:-) Headed away myself at 12 as everyone had gone their separate ways by then

lukin wrote: »
    Thanks to Wispyman,Blitkrieger,Dee and Tommy21 for turning up. Got my fill of Wkd and a few Bulmers so I was well happy (I still say Wkd is not a girl's drink by the way:-) Headed away myself at 12 as everyone had gone their separate ways by then

Ya fecker was still in there, went out for a cig got distracted :p and came back about 20 mins later to tumbleweed. Must get your number next time, you missed out on a lock in in a certain pub until 5am

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭lukin

tommy21 wrote: »
    Ya fecker was still in there, went out for a cig got distracted :p and came back about 20 mins later to tumbleweed. Must get your number next time, you missed out on a lock in in a certain pub until 5am

Feck it sorry about that Tommy, that ciggy must have been about a foot long :-) I genuinely thought you were gone home. Never mind, I'll probably meet you at the next meetup.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

sorry i couldnt make it in guys, family stuff, ill def be at next one, onces its after the tenth :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭zeusnero

SexyGuy wrote: »
    Thanks Cadyboo....

Will try for one towards the end of the month/October...

Bumpity bump! Any update on the above - this coming weekend maybe??

zeusnero wrote: »
    Bumpity bump! Any update on the above - this coming weekend maybe??

Well if I remember correctly you prefer to stand alone in the corner of the Bierhaus so you don't need anyone else to go!!!!! Only joking :-)

I was wondering if anyone would be up for going out on Sat night in Cork?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

wispyman wrote: »
    Well if I remember correctly you prefer to stand alone in the corner of the Bierhaus so you don't need anyone else to go!!!!! Only joking :-)

I was wondering if anyone would be up for going out on Sat night in Cork?

would love to guys but pay day isnt until the 10th :(

not around this weekend sorry

3 in one months is borderline alcholism ;)

Well it depends on how you measure it but Saturday is October!!

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭badgerbaiter

more like a slow start :-)

Advertisement