Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just want a web browser on my xbox.

Options
  • 01-09-2011 4:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

Where and how can i download WMC 2005 or later to my computer? The reason i ask is because i am trying to put a web browser onto my xbox 360 and i need windows media center 2005 later to do that,some things on Google says i must have the operating system Windows Media Center Edition 2005 or something like that.If the OS is free and downloadable ill give it a shot,ill need some help though because my PC skills aint very good to be honest.Any help at all is appreciated thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

What Operating System do you have on your PC?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭DY2011

Windows XP SP3. Only media sharing i can do is through Zune or media player 11 which is no help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Pov06

DY2011 wrote: »
    Windows XP SP3. Only media sharing i can do is through Zune or media player 11 which is no help.

Get Windows 7 and you'll have Media Center.

There is no downloadable version of Media Center.

Advertisement