Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dragons den idea

Options
  • 01-09-2011 5:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Hi all, im entering a competition local dragons den idea. 150 grand grant for winner. Anyone with ideas. If it wins il give you an equity stake. Post or pm idea thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

Heres an idea, come up with a viable business plan!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

suarez9 wrote: »
    Hi all, im entering a competition local dragons den idea. 150 grand grant for winner. Anyone with ideas. If it wins il give you an equity stake. Post or pm idea thanks

So generous.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

I've an idea. I'll sell you a share in it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭ronkmonster

Anyone with ideas.
    Don't enter if you can't come up with an idea yourself :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭bobmalooka

How bout a dragon den ideas pyramid scheme. You give me an idea worth 150k investment and i'll let you ask someone else for an idea...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Shouldn't you have come up with the idea before you decided to enter the competition?

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭EIREHotspur

Offer 140 grand to the person who does the work comes up with the winning idea and take the 10 grand to yourself for alerting him to the competition.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Thread closed.

If you are taking the competition seriously then you should be looking to come up with your own idea and business plan with something you are passionate about and want to develop into a business. Not something someone on here comes up with that you havent a clue about but might get the finding.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement