Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monster bill from Meteor

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭freeze4real

Look tell them to send a breakdown of your bills.

Threaten them with the small claims courts.

OP move to 3 top up by 20e you get unlimited internet.
    With an iphone or android tether it to your pc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 skippy10000000

the breakdown wont be sites visited ,meteor cant tell you that, it will just be data used, when and how much. just wondering is your anti-virus up to date?

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭OkayWhatever

Apologies if anybody has mentioned this already, just had a glance through.!

I'm convinced I was overcharged by o2 for the first few months after signing up to bill pay. I had to call them on numerous occasions just to listen to them insist that I had gone over my limits and have them demanding a ridiculous amount of money every month.

I got them to inform me when I go over my limit so I now get a text when i'm €5 and when i'm €10 over my allowance and it has saved me a few times.!

This is with o2 so i'm not sure if Meteor do it, would well be worth it if they do do it, so you might aswell ask.

And I totally agree with the posters who say you should demand the breakdown of your usage, I wish I had and maybe I wouldn't have parted with so much money.

Advertisement