Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't print DIRT statements from Ulster Bank online banking

Options
  • 01-09-2011 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭

I need a Statement of Deduction of Interest from the bank, to reclaim some DIRT tax from the Revenue, re my eSavings Plus account.
    Though the statement of interest for the year in question was perfectly clear on the screen, it printed out with the lines scrunched together and difficult to read, and the line that said 'This is your......for 2010' didn't get printed (I'd have had to write the year on it by hand).
    The Windows Snipping Tool wouldn't work for it (because of security I expect).
    Has anyone else here printed these out, and how? I've had no problem with the ordinary statements, only the interest statements.
    As it's an online only account, they couldn't help me much at the branch. On the website, 'Useful contacts' for Anytime Internet Banking led only to the 'ask a question' search box, with no relevant answers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Fogmatic

My apologies - I'd forgotten to try with Internet Explorer; remembered just now, & the statement prints ok with it.
    It's a long time since I used IE, and I hadn't realised there are still websites that ignore Firefox.

Advertisement