Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes?

• 01-09-2011 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭

Do dunnes take on extra staff for christmas?
    if so when should i apply?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭maiden

Yeah they def doo, not sure when to apply though. My friend was taken on at xmas last year and is still there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭nicechick!

Barrt2 wrote: »
    Do dunnes take on extra staff for christmas?
    if so when should i apply?

the next time your in just ask at the customer service desk they usually have application forms available and will be able to tell you when they tend to hire for xmas - good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Barrt2

maiden wrote: »
    Yeah they def doo, not sure when to apply though. My friend was taken on at xmas last year and is still there!
    nicechick! wrote: »
    the next time your in just ask at the customer service desk they usually have application forms available and will be able to tell you when they tend to hire for xmas - good luck!

Thank you both :)

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭babygirlz

They are hiring at the moment.
    If you leave in an application form now it will be kept on file, just mark for xmas employment on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Barrt2

babygirlz wrote: »
    They are hiring at the moment.
    If you leave in an application form now it will be kept on file, just mark for xmas employment on it.

Thanks because i really a job :o

• Advertisement
Advertisement