Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orientation Week For Arts?

Options
  • 01-09-2011 6:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

I downloaded the timetable for Arts and I'm a little confused by it. How many days do DN500 people actually have to be there? At first I thought it was the whole week, then everyday except Friday and now I looked at the timetable again and it might just be Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Help? :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭shofukan

It's pretty confusing alright...

Far as I can tell, Monday is optional. Go in if you have any questions you'd like to ask.
    Tuesday & Wednesday look necessary to get your bearings
    Thursday is if you're doing a specific branch of arts
    And mine doesn't say anything about Friday :P

What's your surname begin with? 'Cause you might be on a different one from me (Mine's the O-Z)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Check out the social events too:

http://www.ucd.ie/incomingstudents/timetable/UCD%20Orientation%202011%2012pg%20DL_events%20section%2016082011.pdf

Monday/Tuesday are student card collection days while Wednesday/Thursday have events for specific courses. I don't know if you have to be there or not (UCD say it's compulsory) but the whole idea is to get a feel for the college and college life, so may as well make the most of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭WatchOut

seanor3 wrote: »
    It's pretty confusing alright...

Far as I can tell, Monday is optional. Go in if you have any questions you'd like to ask.
    Tuesday & Wednesday look necessary to get your bearings
    Thursday is if you're doing a specific branch of arts
    And mine doesn't say anything about Friday :P

What's your surname begin with? 'Cause you might be on a different one from me (Mine's the O-Z)

Thanks! :D Yeah, I just realised that Thursday isn't for my course. I might stay up for that day anyway, just for the social stuff. And yeah I'm in the O-Z one aswell. :)

Advertisement