If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SAMSUNG SMT S7800

Options
  • 01-09-2011 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭

Could I get a price for the SAMSUNG SMT S7800 Freesat PVR as advertised on the UK site. This would be a sterling price for pick up in Belfast.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Sesswhat,

Our current price on the Samsung is £299.95.

I've none in stock at the moment, but if you'd like me to order one for you get in touch.

Regards.
    Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭allanpkr

have been told recently that you cant get bbc i player on samsung smt s7800 freesat pvr in replublic of ireland. as you have to put in uk post code i imagine, why is this or is this info wrong . ty for any replies.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

allanpkr wrote: »
    have been told recently that you cant get bbc i player on samsung smt s7800 freesat pvr in replublic of ireland. as you have to put in uk post code i imagine, why is this or is this info wrong . ty for any replies.

Allanpkr,

I have'nt tried the 7800 with Iplayer personally in the ROI but I would be surprised if it did work as Iplayer needs a UK IP address, so unless you have a proxy UK IP I honestly dont think it withh work in the South (unfortunately!)

Keep me posted if I can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 33,628 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Just received an email from you today advertising the Samsung at £169.95.

Can you supply it for this price?

Hi NIMAN.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this.

The price of £169.95 on the Samsung SMTS7800 includes the Samsung monsy back offer.

You would pay £199.95 for the box then following the link on our website to claim back the £30 from Samsung:
    http://www.samsung.com/uk/smartcashback/

We currently have the Samsungs in stock and delivery would cost £12.99.

I hope this is of help.

If you would like to order one please let me know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 blue2525

Will this work in Ireland on a dish offer 150

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

blue2525 wrote: »
    Will this work in Ireland on a dish offer 150
    Yes it will work in Ireland no problem but unfortunately we cannot go any cheaper than the advertised price - of course we are happy to price beat any cheaper price in Ireland no problem if you can find it in stock from an authorised stockist.

Thanks for the post

John mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭PCDub

Hi John, is it possible to backup recorded content to usb on these?
    Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,385 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

PCDub wrote: »
    Hi John, is it possible to backup recorded content to usb on these?
    Cheers.

Hi PC,

As far as I'm aware the USB slot is only for playback or connecting their optional WiFi dongle.

Chris

• Advertisement

Hi Edn,

We can indeed match that price. It's a 'In Store Only' purchase though so would need to be collected here in Belfast.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 14,385 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

Hi Edn,

We can indeed match that price. It's a 'In Store Only' purchase though so would need to be collected here in Belfast.

Chris

thanks i'll keep looking for offers then, wont be in belfast anytime soon, (and driving up there would negate any savings over buying soemthing locally)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.