Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Independent Mature Student - Parents Details

Options
  • 01-09-2011 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭

Right, I'm hoping to get to college as a mature and have had my grant application in with the council for several weeks, but I just had it returned today saying it was incomplete - section 6, parents details.

I'm guessing this means Section D of the form as I can't find a section 6.

I had left that blank with a big N/A on the top (as per the guidelines handbook) as I'm applying as an independent mature student. I've already provided bills and the like to show that I've been living in my own house for the last decade. So what are they looking for parents details for ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭December

They've prob just made a mistake - phone them up and clarify it with them. Cause you're right - section D does say to enter N/A if that section doesn't apply to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭MackDeToaster

Phew, thank you for that, I was about to blow a fuse so you've helped more than a bit. I'll certainly be giving them a call about it tomorrow so with this in mind I'll try to be civil :D

Advertisement