Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Approaches made to children in Kildare on news

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Scary :eek: Leixlip isn't that big, very difficult to catch children on their own for a long period of time during that time of day, crazy someone would go to such desperate lengths.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭paul71

Gardai say they are following a definate line of enquiry, sounds like the 2 kids took the car registration number, sensible boys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Derfil

Lets hope they did and ****er gets nailed.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭MarthaMyDear

I wonder what the person actually said to the boys..

Scary stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭paul71

I wonder what the person actually said to the boys..

Scary stuff.

Therin lies the issue, Gardai say they are following a definate line of enquiry. Which to my mind sounds like they have identified the car but I am wondering what they will be able to do other than interview the guy once they get him.

If he invited the kids into the car I think his intention is clear but what can the weasle be charged with unless he actually said something treatening to them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭E39MSport

LeixlipRed wrote: »
    Scary :eek: Leixlip isn't that big, very difficult to catch children on their own for a long period of time during that time of day, crazy someone would go to such desperate lengths.

Rephrase candidate :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Feck off :P

I don't own a ford transit :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭MarthaMyDear

True. If he had just asked them if they wanted a lift, even though it looks suspicious, he could just say to the police that he was just trying to be nice or something mad like that!

Advertisement