Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

the bike rack

• 01-09-2011 8:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭

any one have any good or bad things to say about this shop?

got a bike built there the other day and they did so much wrong, i was just wondering did anyone have any similar experience there?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 869 ✭✭✭Holyboy

I've never really heard any awful things about them,I used to work very close by in Mikes bikes in Dun Laoghaire, they used to call us the fat cats:D
    There's a few people working there,there could even be new people by now I suppose but Al is a good guy and seems to know what he's doing,he very kindly ordered me some tools when I was setting up on my own.
    But if you are in that area and are having problems I couldn't recommend Killian in Mikes highly enough, but very important he is the one that ends up working on your bike!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,124 ✭✭✭daragh_

Bike Rack is just round the corner from me. They have done a few bits for me over the years with no issues at all. Nice chaps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭easygoing39

Brinmg youre bike back to the shop and explain that youre not happy and point out what you feel is done wrong on the bike.Im sure the bikerack lads will fix the problems 100%.This shop is well known and used by the DH mountainbike community,which if you think about it,are the bikes amongst all the genre's of bike that take the most pounding.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,777 ✭✭✭C3PO

The Bike Rack would generally have a very good reputation! What exactly was done wrong and have you explained your issues to them?

Advertisement