Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has JD's Steakhouse Tramore closed down?

Options
  • 01-09-2011 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

Like the topic says I have been trying to get through to make a booking for next saturday night, and up to this evening the phone has been ringing engaged, i thought perhaps it isn't open during the early week, but I thought for sure it would have been opened tonight, just drove past and all the blinds were down and the place in darkness.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Denver Hall

Jds steak house was closed down when they ran out of steak once and were reported

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Libby029

To answer my own question... JD's has closed down.. sad it didn't last

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭next

Libby029 wrote: »
    To answer my own question... JD's has closed down.. sad it didn't last
    charging €2 for a slice of tomato I'm not surprised

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Indeed it has, was a planned closure for sometime afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭scout353

Always seemed to suffer from inconsistency - was there myself three or four times and the best meal I had there was as part of a large group. Went there as party of four on other occasions and food poor and service very slow!

Can't operate like that in this economic climate!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭rasper

pity really more jobs gone, but its a very tough business especially now

Advertisement