Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How's your timetable looking for the semester?

Options
  • 01-09-2011 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭

Only in one day next week for 2 hours :D

Then 2days a week after that! :D

How's it looking for you all?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Hybrid_Theory

Lectures everyday, don't know yet about my labs or tutorials! Think they said that we'll have like 23 contact hours per week. >.<

What course are you doing that you've so few hours?? :O

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭StevieNicksFan

Lectures everyday, don't know yet about my labs or tutorials! Think they said that we'll have like 23 contact hours per week. >.<

What course are you doing that you've so few hours?? :O

Music Therapy Masters...but we have our placements to get sorted out for this semester but it's still only one day more a week!

Music Therapy Masters...but we have our placements to get sorted out for this semester but it's still only one day more a week!

Wow, good luck with that! :) Ya I guess people doing Masters wouldn't have half as many hours as the rest of us!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Markyy

16 hour week + few labs. Digital media design 1st year.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭StevieNicksFan

Markyy wrote: »
    16 hour week + few labs. Digital media design 1st year.

Best of luck with your 1st year..it will fly past so make sure you enjoy it!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Markyy

Best of luck with your 1st year..it will fly past so make sure you enjoy it!!

Thanks I plan too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

So far, 9 hours of lectures, haven't gotten labs/tutorials yet but I'm betting on around 9 hours for those so about 18-21 hours a week. Thursdays seem to be the lightest day, no lectures at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭[Rasta]

3 bleeding 9 am starts. but at least i have wednesdays off :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Aragneer

Lectures everyday and I have no idea what labs or how many :/

• Registered Users Posts: 13 TraskHamilton

For the first time since the start of 1st year I have a fairly decent timetable! Only one 9am start and that doesnt kick in until Week 8 :D
    There is a 6pm Friday but hey, i highy doubt that'll be attended past the first week anyway. Tuesdays are free bar one tutorial, so as far as I'm concerned it's looking like it's gonna be a good semester :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭kpac

We have no labs or tuts in week 1, just lectures...ya?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

kpac wrote: »

Yeah

yesno1234 wrote: »
    Yeah
    Graaaaaand. Thanks :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,275 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

yesno1234 wrote: »

Yeah

Does that also apply to postgrad courses? I've a lab at 9 tomorrow but our labs could be lectures, depending on what the lecturer feels like doing! Thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Silly question but how do you get your timetable? I can't find it :(

www.timetable.ul.ie :)
    The first year course timetable is the one you want for this week.

sup_dude wrote: »
    Silly question but how do you get your timetable? I can't find it :(

Go onto the UL website and into the the "1st year timetable" section. Then just fill in your course number and it will come up :)

Also you should have got a copy of it at your orientation.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Also you should have got a copy of it at your orientation.

Yeah they told us that there was something up with the Equine Science timetable so we weren't getting it

Thanks guys :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 yannfann

What's this about lectures only for first week? :S When we were talking to out lecturers on Thursday they said We were starting Monday But I only have labs/tuts on then? Can anyone clear this up please? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Have you seen your timetable? Looks closely at when certain labs/lectures/tutorials start. That's a common mistake first years make and think everything is on every week.

Different things start in different weeks. "Wks:1-13" means it's on every week. "Wks:3-13" means it starts in week 3.

• Advertisement

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    Have you seen your timetable? Looks closely at when certain labs/lectures/tutorials start. That's a common mistake first years make and think everything is on every week.

Different things start in different weeks. "Wks:1-13" means it's on every week. "Wks:3-13" means it starts in week 3.

Yeah I left the timetable in my room in Limerick though :/ I'll just go in anyway sure! It wouldnt look good to be missing my first lab :L

yannfann wrote: »
    Yeah I left the timetable in my room in Limerick though :/ I'll just go in anyway sure! It wouldnt look good to be missing my first lab :L
    No tutorials or labs in week one, just lectures.

What course are you doing?

No tutorials or labs in week one, just lectures.

What course are you doing?

I just found my timetable there and it says week 1-13, 10-12 So I presume I have to show up! :/ Thanks anyway!

Really? That's a pain the balls.

Really? That's a pain the balls.

Yep but sure... That's life ^^

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

Mondays are handy, Tuesday is beyond a balls, manic morning on a Wednesday, Thursday is blissful, and Friday I can stay in bed ALL day :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭RyanK

www.timetable.ul.ie :)
    The first year course timetable is the one you want for this week.

Avoid that site. Use http://daniel.ie/proj/tt/

Advertisement