Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3rd Level Grant

Options
  • 01-09-2011 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

Has anyone received a letter from Galway VEC stating they were awarded the 3rd level grant?

Do they expect students to pay the 2,000e reg fee and accommodation costs too???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Milanmio

it should be ok to just show that vec is processing your application so you dont have to pay registration fee but it might be different from college to college
    (gmit i heard did it like that last year)
    don't know if there is point to contact vec but i'll give it a try next week:)

bloomhill,any news yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,915 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

hillbloom wrote: »
    Has anyone received a letter from Galway VEC stating they were awarded the 3rd level grant?

Do they expect students to pay the 2,000e reg fee and accommodation costs too???

Yes, you will expected to pay the registration but when you get your grant, you will be reimbursed the registration fee.

(I think!)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=74207786
    looks like no reason to stress about it:)

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

Hi

I paid the 2000e registration to avoid any complications. No word from grant application yet but back to study soon. thanks for your help

• Advertisement

I'm going to pay it on Friday, just waiting for that Lotto cheque:)

Advertisement