Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for people to share house/apartment with

• 01-09-2011 10:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hey :) I'm an 18 year old guy from Carlow, I'm going to be studying Culinary Arts and I'm looking for people to share with, I was looking at a few of the Student villages and they seem cool but I'd be happy anywhere close enough to GMIT that's cheap enough :)

Comments

If you are looking to share.. this is private accommodation.. and at the top; you'll see "sharing".
    Daft?

Glasan is probably your best bet though:

Glasan student accommo

You'll be put in a house with a few others (its mixed), literally right across the road from college.. cheap enough.. good craic especially if you're a first year.. its full of them! Downside = Pretty basic.. stuff breaks & falls apart... and of course, you'll never get your full deposit back! :)
    Welcome to GMIT. :p

Advertisement