Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please read i need help!

Options
  • 01-09-2011 10:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

well im in secondry school and i didnt really know where to post it so i just kinda put it in here.
    thing is part of a geography project i have to do is get some information on the beach close to my school, St. Josephs in Ballybunion but i can barely find any information on it on the internet, i just need to find out how it was formed and write that down but i cant find it anywhere, my mom doesnt know much about the place coz she is not irish and my dad is away from home for a while, so any help would be greatly apreiciated! (and if you know where im supossed to put this please tell me)

edit:
    this is only for homework not actually for the junior cert but if i dont have it done i will get a detention :O
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

You don't have to use the Internet for everything.

Look in your Geography text book about how beaches are formed.

Please do not use text speak here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement