Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corpse Party - PSP

Options
  • 01-09-2011 11:11pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,446 CMod ✭✭✭✭

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/09/01/xseeds-mystery-psp-game-is-indeed-corpse-party/

New murder mystery game being released by Xseed that has been compared to 9 hours, 9 persons, 9 doors. Only getting a US digital release with negotiations on going for a European digital release. Looks interesting and I'd definitely buy it even though digital only is a disapointment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭megaten

Looks like it could be good. Is it horror as in actually scary or is it just gore?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,446 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It's supposed to be horror and a really good one at that. It's got simulated 3D sound as well through headphones to make it even more intense.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,446 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

This is out now on US PSN. Just grabbing it myself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭wayne040576

Their school was built on top of an elementary school that was torn down following a series of murders.

Sounds like a plot from the Simpsons treehouse of Horror.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Wut.

0JFo4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

chin_grin wrote: »
    Wut.

0JFo4.jpg

Confused%25252Bman%25252525281%2525252529.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 26,400 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Jesus Christ.

Asian schoolgirls and ass cream - I don't want to judge Retr0 but I think I am starting to see a commong theme....

Whats it like then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

noodler wrote: »
    Jesus Christ.

Asian schoolgirls and ass cream - I don't want to judge Retr0 but I think I am starting to see a commong theme....

Whats it like then?

Not sure, this was posted up on Reddit. But I'm definitely buying this. On the premise of that screenshot alone! :pac:

Here's the link (and props) to the original post.

http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/mn8xf/corpse_party_%E0%B2%A0_%E0%B2%A0/

I'm going to try and wrap up Dark Souls even faster now to give this game a go after seeing that :)

Apparently this and Wizardry will get an EU release date once Xseed sort everything out with Sony Europe. It'll be nearly twice price though due to the euro/dollar conversion.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

text alone ..i want this game NOWWWWWWWWW

Just letting people know that it's coming to EU PSN on the 14th of December for 14.99 euros.

Advertisement