If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5.1 Speaker Package

Options
  • 01-09-2011 11:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi there,

Last week I purchased an Onkyo TX-NR609 receiver from you & so far so good. This weekend I am coming to your store from Dublin to collect a Sony TV I ordered & I wondered what deals you have on 5.1 speaker packages. They would mainly be used for watching tv, movies & some music. I was keen on the Boston Acoustics S/Ware XS but I was told you don't have them in stock.

Can you make any suggestions for speakers about the same price as the Bostons that you have in stock?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 geordie63

Hi again,

Further to my post last night I received an email from Richersounds this morning advising you have an offer on the Canton Movie 125MX. Do you have these in stock & what are your thoughts on them or can you suggest anything else?

Thanks again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Geordie63,

Nice speaking to you.

See you Sunday. :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.