Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing Shoes - Grand Canal Theatre

• 02-09-2011 12:05am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Anyone see this show yet? I went mainly to see the theatre itself, wow, very impressive. The show was...I dont really know, a bit strange to be honest. Great production, good actors and performances, was just the musical side of things was a bit odd... I dont really know, would just be interested to hear what anyone else thought/thinks.

Thanks,

Muff.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

Well intentioned ****e. Far too parochial, meandering and bizarre. (Higgins & Best scene)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭Muff Richardson

naasrd wrote: »
    Well intentioned ****e. Far too parochial, meandering and bizarre. (Higgins & Best scene)

that really just sums it up perfectly.

production was quite good I suppose. believe it or not I didn't even know it was a musical, just bought the tickets on a whim to see the theatre more than anything...found the musical side of things to do with his life pretty odd. script was fairly muck, people laughing or not laughing at right/wrong moments. walked out of it and said to the person I was with 'that was a bit weird wasn't it'...and it was, beautiful theatre all the same. not sure if I'd recommend going for dancing shoes though.

Advertisement