Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Nuclear Survey

Options
  • 02-09-2011 12:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey everyone,

Just looking for a quick favour from you that will only take about 5 minutes of your time...I'm doing a survey as part of my dissertation for my degree in Energy Management, which is aimed at nuclear prospective for Ireland. The survey is just out of an academic objective, even if you find it absurd or untolearble, filling down your personal opinions is most welcomed.

I would be very grateful if you could take the time to answer it at your earliest convenience and pass it on to any of your friends that you think might be willing to answer it. All responses will be treated in the strictest confidence and no information that could identify you will be available to the myself or passed on to a third party. You can access the survey through the web link below.

[Snip]

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement