Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Gold Membership

Options
  • 02-09-2011 12:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭

I remember there used to be a thread knocking around with good sources for xbox live gold membership deals. Anyone know of any sites or anything with better than shop bought deals on points?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

On a side note, I have seen many people create new threads for NAT/Live membership even though they have their own dedicated links at the top in the useful links section. I wouldn't blame them though-it's easily skipped over, maybe a re-edit of that sticky is in order!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

On a side note, I have seen many people create new threads for NAT/Live membership even though they have their own dedicated links at the top in the useful links section. I wouldn't blame them though-it's easily skipped over, maybe a re-edit of that sticky is in order!

I've been pretty busy lately but I'll have some time over the weekend to look at adjusting the stickies. Three is the limit to the stickies so not sure what I'll do. Leave it with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

I've been pretty busy lately but I'll have some time over the weekend to look at adjusting the stickies. Three is the limit to the stickies so not sure what I'll do. Leave it with me.

Just re-edit to say xbox forum links: NAT/Live memerbship etc....

Advertisement