Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHEELS GO ROUND

Options
  • 02-09-2011 3:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Did Mr B IN A WHEELCHAIR inherit 1.3mil of my tax? Or is it a rumor??
    Shocking if he did...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

I heard a few storys, I think his sister has to look after it:rolleyes: So many storys you hear around this town! I'd nearly go ask him myself at this stage. Judging that he is pissed off his head the last few times I've seen him I have to question it. Also note he got a new wheel chair and new cloths so its still possible. Yeah your right I'll feel sick too working like a cnut and this chap gets something he never attributed towards:(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

What did he get the alleged sum of money for? :confused:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

I think it's because one of them was supposed to be in prison at the time. It's a rumour with no weight behind it.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Thx1182

It was allegedly for compensation but i can't/shouldn't go into it too much, i really dont know if there is any truth to it to be honest

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Absolute Zero

Supposedly the money will be fed to him weekly, so 200 a week for the rest of life say... thats what i heard any way that he wont be getting a cheque for 1 mil...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭Einhard

It's a load of bollix people. Since when has the government been in the business of paying out huge sums to victims of crime? I mean, it takes years of litigation to get the likes of the HSE to pay up when they are directly at fault for injuries, so the notion that Mr T got this payment is sh!te of the highest order.

Advertisement