Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Irish living in Canberra??

Options
  • 02-09-2011 5:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey Guys

I know this is probably a really long shot but I was wondering if there are any Irish people on here living in Canberra? We are living here 3 months (mid 30's) and although we have met loads of people I just want to see if there is anyone else out there and what they think of the place as a whole

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭luder

Myself and the GF are living in canberra for the past 6 months or so, we have a good few Irish friends living around canberra too.

I like the place, its relaxed and laid back, a nice place to work and live, easy to get to work, no traffic etc. It can be a bit quite during the week but the weekend is lively enough inside in the city. King o malleys is about the best pub in town always a good atmosphere and crowd in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 lostindl

thanks for that Luder. Do you guys arrange meet ups between the Irish?

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭augustus gloop

in canberra now 8 months, good enough auld spot.... hndy out for work....bring on a little sun though...

Advertisement