Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Henry Rollins Vicar Street January 2012

Options
  • 02-09-2011 7:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭

Finally Henry returns to Dublin!!
    Henry Rollins-The Long March (Spoken Word)
    Vicar Street
    Dublin
    Sun 22 Jan 2012, 20:30

on sale now

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Saw him over in Galway week before last, and this will e a much different show but i won't miss it.

It's up there for the gig of the year for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 AaronPunk

Too bad I can't go to this. It's on nine days before I'm 18.
    Saw him at the Black Box in Galway in August. Good show. This is a new show too. Recommend it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Would love to go to this.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

This was absolutely amazing. Was in tears laughing for most of it. Mr Ka from Vietnam and his plethora of other stories. He did repeat the one about the art gallery though, I'm sure I heard that on another tape of his.

I'm really looking forward to seeing him on this National Geographic show.

Also to the two c*nts that were talking and laughing amongst themselves down the back because they were too drunk\high. You're idiots.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

Really enjoyed it as well, 2 hours and 40 minutes on stage was excellent value for money, yeah the national Geographic series should be good, looking forward to the cookery book that comes with it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

I knew there was something I was forgetting.

Wanted to go to this. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

in fairness the time flew by, the only marker on time was the progressive sorenesss of my ass on those stools.

We must all have been squirming a bit as he commented on it near the end.

Loved that story about dennis hopper too!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Chevolution

AaronPunk wrote: »
    Too bad I can't go to this. It's on nine days before I'm 18.
    Saw him at the Black Box in Galway in August. Good show. This is a new show too. Recommend it.

Ah you would've got in, there was a fair few people that were under 18 there :)

Advertisement