Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mapping an url

Options
  • 02-09-2011 8:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭

I have built a site using Google sites and I have purchased a .com domain name through letshost.ie

I am having trouble mapping my Google sites url through my domain name. This is mainly due to the fact that I haven't a clue what I am doing and tend to learn to do this stuff by on-line guides etc. but this time I've hit a brick wall.

I'd appreciate any help anyone could offer. I'm sure I'm missing plenty of detail required so just ask what you need to know, screenshots or the like.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭business bloomer

Hi Frank, does letshost.ie let you access the domain control panel?

If so, it is very easy, you only need to add a CNAME DNS record on it pointing to ghs.google.com and go back to your Google Sites and specify what your new web address is.

PM me if you need more help!

Advertisement