Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

keys cut in drogheda

Options
  • 02-09-2011 9:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭

heading to tesco from dunleer , where would i be able to get keys cut without going out of my way?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 mornington man

Hi Woddies in the M1 Retail Park cut keys and I had no problems.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

Hi Woddies in the M1 Retail Park cut keys and I had no problems.:D

I've had problems with a couple of keys cut there and another time they didn't have the right type to cut from.

I find the guy on Peter St brilliant, he never has problems with any keys, he's replaced barrells in locks as well for us. He's reasonable as well.

Slightly out of the way but you won't have to go back (as I've had to do in Woodies)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

guy in woodies couldnt cut thekey, so will have to go to town tomorrow:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

whelan1 wrote: »
    guy in woodies couldnt cut thekey, so will have to go to town tomorrow:rolleyes:

;)
    Definately try the guy on Peter St. There's a locksmith just inside the door of the West St Arcade as well but the guy on Peter St has always been able to do any key I bring him. Been going there since he set up about 6 years ago. (he used to work in the other one)

• Advertisement
Advertisement