Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

horsebox hire in dublin

Options
  • 02-09-2011 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭

Hi i'm going to college on monday the 12th and thankfully get to bring my horse with me. My problem is I dont have a horsebox and the only offers of lifts i've gotten are at weekends which doesn't really suit. After a quick google the only hire companies I can find are either in britain or the websites are years old (could be because i'm on my phone). Anyone know of any reliable hire companies in the dublin area? Thanks a million

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,260 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Cant reccomend these personally but I have seen them quite a bit a different sales

Coopers International Horse Transport

Castlefarm, Lilsallaghan, Co Dublin, Ireland

Tel: +353 (0)86 328 8165/+353 (0)86 255 8024

Fax: +353 (0)16 609916

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭XxAshlingxX

Hey,

Take it your going to Gurteen :), Have not used any of the transport companys, but a friend from dublin used this group and she found them very helpfull and well trained and realy helped her horse ( Who had a very bad experence in a box the last time he was in one ) stay relaxed and as stress free as possable :)

http://www.horse-trans.com/Home.php

Cant wait to get my horse down there tho it will be start of Oct b4 ill get him down :/.

Good luck and hope you get all orgnised :Dx

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭silverfox88

try equiport:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000249316680

she might only be able to do weekends as well though, but she rents her box out for €50 a day as well as far as im aware!

Advertisement