Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LemonGrass, Clane

Options
  • 02-09-2011 10:27am
    Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone eaten here? I bought their deal from deal pages (15euro for a 40euro voucher) which I just couldn't pass!! I have never eaten in Lemongrass so just looking for peoples opinions as I plan on going next week at some stage!! Thanks a mill..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

It's a chain, there's another in liffey valley. Pretty nice food, good for vegetarians.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭TheBigKahuna

I live in Clane and have eaten there a few times, nice food and all very fresh. A little slow and a tad pricey but worth it if you want a genuinly tasty meal. They do a lovely Japanese Tempura Prawn, Beef Stir Fry or Green Thai Curry.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Hey ChewChew. Let us know what it was like. I liked the origonal Lemongrass in Naas. The one in Maynooth was just ok, same owners, didn't make sense.

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

beertons wrote: »
    Hey ChewChew. Let us know what it was like. I liked the origonal Lemongrass in Naas. The one in Maynooth was just ok, same owners, didn't make sense.
    Will do. Hopefully going to get there the week of the 19th so we'll see and i'll report back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 wclane

It's not good, nowhere near the quality of Lemongrass in Naas in the past. More like an average chinese, wouldnt go back

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

beertons wrote: »
    Beertons, sorry for only getting back to this now. Only got to go there on Friday night and oh my god i cannot wait to get back there!! It was absolutely beautiful!

I had garlic and giner scallops to start, my mam had the warm chicken salad. Both were delicious, so tasty and not skimpy portions either.

For mains I had Lamb Rendang with rice. It was absolutely gorgeous. It was just beautiful. The lamb had a little bit of fat on it which was hard to find, but it wasnt covered in it. My mam had the chicken Massaman curry with rice and like mine, it was beautiful. She didn't leave any! :D We had a brownie sundae to share and it was enough as it was huge and we had 2 cappucinos. Came to 60Euro which was a little pricey but well worth it. I'll deffo be going back. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

It's not bad, just ate in it today

Advertisement