Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dime Bars in Dublin

Options
  • 02-09-2011 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,505 ✭✭✭

Right guys I need some assisstance on this one, does anyone know where one would be able to buy Dime bars in Dublin I am having trouble in locating them!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭SugarCoat

According to page 4 of their leaflet they should be in buylo until 4th september
    http://www.buylo.ie/offers.html

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭starfish12

ikea has loads too!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

€2 shops always sell them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

+1 for €2 shops nearly always having them.

Found them in Tesco too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

And Dublin Airport...

Aren't they Daim now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭amandausa

I have seen them at Centra...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,505 ✭✭✭VW 1

amandausa wrote: »
    I have seen them at Centra...

Got them in a centra last weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Spar had them today...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

WindSock wrote: »
    And Dublin Airport...

Aren't they Daim now?

I thought that too, they're inside other products too.. ice cream etc. Strangely, you can get a chocolate bar inside a chocolate bar..

Milka with Daim inside. Euro Spar, some of the branches have the large Daim Milka bars for €1 each (in fact the wole Milka range), at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Milka with Daim is sooo good. One of the nicest Milkas!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

starfish12 wrote: »
    ikea has loads too!

Not any more.

Ikea and Daim had a bit of a falling out. You used to be able to get bags of Mini Daim in Ikea, which were lovely, however, Ikea wanted to put their own packaging and branding on them, and the Daim makers said no.

The upshot is that Ikea are now selling similar sized orange see through bags of sweets which are just caramel covered in chocolate, and nothing like Mini Daims.

I think the Daim cake you used to be able get in Ikea is gone too.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭deeks

Milka with Daim is sooo good. One of the nicest Milkas!

Had one for the first time last night and will definitely be heading out to buy a supply later. Pure heaven.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Des wrote: »
    Not any more.

Ikea and Daim had a bit of a falling out. You used to be able to get bags of Mini Daim in Ikea, which were lovely, however, Ikea wanted to put their own packaging and branding on them, and the Daim makers said no.

The upshot is that Ikea are now selling similar sized orange see through bags of sweets which are just caramel covered in chocolate, and nothing like Mini Daims.

I think the Daim cake you used to be able get in Ikea is gone too.

GET OUT OF TOWN!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Realityhits

The daim cake isn't so nice though in my opinion. The cake consistency is kinda weird :/ Can buy Daim bars everywhere now. Slightly different name but same packaging. 2euro shop probably best deal because can usually get 5 for €2.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭YouTookMyName

• Registered Users Posts: 2,176 ✭✭✭lau1247

yep plenty in €2 shop..

they also have lions peanut bars.. lovely..

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

Advertisement