Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about HWVS delivery(more specifically DHLs online tracking system)

Options
  • 02-09-2011 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

Hey guys I just have a quick question or two about hwvs delivery times. I sent an order out last Friday and transferred over the cash same day, they ended up getting my payment this Tuesday and since about 8pm the same day my two packages have been supposedly on their way to the 'destination country' ("Tue, 30.08.11 19:48 hours Köln, DE - The shipment is being transported to the destination country")
    That's 3 days to just ship them over?:p I'm just curious as I've seen a lot of posts here about hwvs delivery and DHL doesn't seem to pushed about updating the only tracking system (some posts i've seen their bits and pieces have arrived when DHL still shows this status on the tracking page :p)

Also I'm under the belief that you can track your order through an posts tracking system once they've arrived in Ireland? If so how do you go about this?

Btw I'm not being impatient it's just I'd like to know the day it's going to arrive(have to make sure someone's home to sign for it).

Any information would be greatly appreciated :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

I have never bought from HWVS but have used Deutsch dhl before. Usually there tracking system isn't that up to date and i found a few times it will say on the way to Ireland for a few days. It will get to you in the end though. I would expect it either Tuesday or if your lucky, Monday.

You can pop your tracking code in here when its in ireland http://track.anpost.ie/track/trackone.html

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭kev_like

Limericks wrote: »
    I have never bought from HWVS but have used Deutsch dhl before. Usually there tracking system isn't that up to date and i found a few times it will say on the way to Ireland for a few days. It will get to you in the end though. I would expect it either Tuesday or if your lucky, Monday.

You can pop your tracking code in here when its in ireland http://track.anpost.ie/track/trackone.html

Cheers for that, for some reason I thought you'd have to use different tracking numbers, had a little bit of a brain fart I suppose ;p Checked it there and it's "ON ROUTE TO CUSTOMER" since today :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

kev_like wrote: »
    Cheers for that, for some reason I thought you'd have to use different tracking numbers, had a little bit of a brain fart I suppose ;p Checked it there and it's "ON ROUTE TO CUSTOMER" since today :)

That would mean they have it in your local depot I would imagine. If the postman doesn't get it to you, you could try going to the depot with your tracking code and see if they will give it to you there :)

Limericks wrote: »
    That would mean they have it in your local depot I would imagine. If the postman doesn't get it to you, you could try going to the depot with your tracking code and see if they will give it to you there :)

Should of added that it was en route from the Portlaoise Mail Centre. Knowing An Post that means I'll end up getting it Tuesday :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Mine too a good while getting to Ireland but when it was received in Portlaoise I got it at 9 o clock the next morning. I almost broke the DHL site I'd say from checking it so much lol

• Advertisement

Asmodean wrote: »
    Mine too a good while getting to Ireland but when it was received in Portlaoise I got it at 9 o clock the next morning. I almost broke the DHL site I'd say from checking it so much lol

Like me so haha! The an post site says it's on it's way to me from port laoise so I hope it'll be there in the morning if I'm lucky ;p

Advertisement