Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't access private threads

Options
  • 02-09-2011 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭

I just paid for a 1 month membership but I do not seem to be able to access any private forums, can you please advise me as to what to do?

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Subscriber access was never meant to give you access to private forums, with the exception of the First Class lounge.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Ok well could you please tell me how I can access private forums then? Thanks.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You'll need to ask the mods of the intended forum. It's entirely their discretion as to whether they allow you or not though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Spear wrote: »
    You'll need to ask the mods of the intended forum. It's entirely their discretion as to whether they allow you or not though.

Ok that's great, thanks :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement