Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC Delivery

• 02-09-2011 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Okay I bought UPC Broadband/Phone on Monday and the guy told me that it would take 3-4 days for the stuff to arrive. I am going to do self install.

Does that mean that it will come in those UPC vans or just a normal Courier service?

It should be here today but I somehow doubt it will be here until next week. :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

Okay I bought UPC Broadband/Phone on Monday and the guy told me that it would take 3-4 days for the stuff to arrive. I am going to do self install.

Does that mean that it will come in those UPC vans or just a normal Courier service?

It should be here today but I somehow doubt it will be here until next week. :(

It arrives by a courier service - the courier service phoned me to arrange the delivery.

Advertisement