Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

15% of wiggle (orders over 50)

• 02-09-2011 1:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭

Use promotion code
    15OFF50CA

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,458 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

If you scroll down to the end of this page, it says that the code is only for customers making their first purchase with Wiggle.

But also on that page, there is the code 15OFF-CYCTRI
    This will give you the 15% off anything over £50 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Doc Daneeka

Well spotted Dastardly. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Vitamin T

AH B****X!:eek: I only made first order on wiggle this morning - €108! Could have used this tip!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭thehamo

spanner in the works! Saw a bike over my budget so I discounted it. Now its back in the running! How long does the code last for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,411 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

was going to buy some clothes from crc but with the voucher wiggle worked out much cheaper thanks guys :D are wiggle good with delivery? picked the courier option for 4 euro

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,458 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

thehamo wrote: »
    spanner in the works! Saw a bike over my budget so I discounted it. Now its back in the running! How long does the code last for?

from the Wiggle website:
    Offer Ends: Tuesday 30th of September 2011 23:59pm BST

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭kuro_man

was going to buy some clothes from crc but with the voucher wiggle worked out much cheaper thanks guys :D are wiggle good with delivery? picked the courier option for 4 euro

I think I saw a 10% discount on CRC...must dig it out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭skerry

€4 euro delivery is a waste of cash in my experience. Its priority processing, not priority dispatch. Last and only time I used it I was waiting longer for delivery than I usually do with the free option

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭kuro_man

kuro_man wrote: »
    I think I saw a 10% discount on CRC...must dig it out

Try UK10%
    When you select Ireland for delivery it gives you a new code, can't find it but from memory it was COM10% or similar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Helmet - 39.99 click on Irish Republic for delivery and it turns to 48 pounds odd...:eek:

Why?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭coolbeans

...Focus Cayo 105 comes tantalisingly close to being within budget.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,415 ✭✭✭CH3OH

vicwatson wrote: »
    Helmet - 39.99 click on Irish Republic for delivery and it turns to 48 pounds odd...:eek:

Why?

Irish vat . Bike helmets are vat exempt in the UK. We class them as a luxury and VAT has to be applied by the retailer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Jesus thats scandalous. Bloody scandalous :mad:

anyone else have any idea how long delivery times with wiggle and their courier service is? said it went through to processed sunday/monday and still no sign of it :rolleyes: cant even track it either, crc's courier delivery has been very good 2-3 days max

anyone else have long delivery times with wiggle and their courier service?

Yeah I got an email on Saturday saying my order was packed and ready for dispatch... Still no sign of it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Vélo

Vitamin T wrote: »
    Yeah I got an email on Saturday saying my order was packed and ready for dispatch... Still no sign of it!

It probably doesn't leave until the Monday so I'd say you'll have it this Monday or Tuesday.

6-7 working days? is that not a bit long with a courier?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

ditto, but the email said 5-7 days for me since I was too scroungy to pay for the "priority" delivery.

I was factoring in 2 weeks i.e. order this week, expect it some time next week despite the estimation times.

beginning to think crc has spoiled me a bit with delivery times :o

Idleater wrote: »
    ditto, but the email said 5-7 days for me since I was too scroungy to pay for the "priority" delivery.

True but still just seems quite long for delivery. But I suppose I am comparing it to amazon which delivered in something like 3 days! Ah sure I'll know for next time anyway!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

True but still just seems quite long for delivery. But I suppose I am comparing it to amazon which delivered in something like 3 days! Ah sure I'll know for next time anyway!

My last CRC order took close to two weeks thanks to the Royal Mail deciding it quicker to post via the UK rather than chucking it in a van down to Dublin. Oh, and the snow, the snow probably accounted for some of that delay, but I hold the Royal Mail mostly responsible.
    :D

Advertisement