Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo artist in Drogheda

Options
  • 02-09-2011 2:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi,new to this form! I am looking for a good portrait artist in Drogheda!anyone recommend one?
    A guy called coiln I think was in phoinx tattoo shop on laurance st Drogheda,a good tattoo artist .....but I see name change dose anyone know were is he gone?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

Blackout Tattoo and Piercing you're thinking of. There's Roy, Baz and Gatiz. I've only ever had piercings done in there, but I'm going to get a quarter sleeve done now on Friday, I could let you know how that goes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Lyndak

Yep that would be great!let me know how you get on,maybe they might know were he has gone,or they might be insulted if asked, I would be afraid getting a tattoo if I didnt know what the quality of work was like :-)

I have them added on Facebook, Gatiz and Roy put up loads of pictures of their work http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001881909218

I've only ever had one tattoo done before, so I'm hoping this will be a pleasant experience. I've heard and seen a lot of good things so far, and I'm pretty confident I'll get what I want :) I'm in at 11, so I'll get a fresh picture before the scabbing starts and put it up, that way you can decide for yourself. He's changing the way my current tattoo looks and touching it up, as well as adding to it, so he'd need to be fairly talented to get it right!

I have 3 to date! Best of luck ;)

So, got the tattoo done yesterday (with numbing cream :P ) and it was a huge success! Gatiz and Roy were very professional and made sure that their own ideas of what might be cool fit in perfectly with what I said I did and did not want. Pics below, the first is my original tattoo that I wanted worked on, second is the finished result!

• Advertisement

Looks very nice,simple but stylish :D
    I have my own drawing as I am a pet & aminal artist ....it's good to know they are open to owned ideas ...cheers
    Numbing cream no way!

Hard to see right, taken from the phone, but I'm chuffed to bits with it. He's done a lot of shadowing in the swirls which I really love, makes it look less like it's just "drawn" on. Feeling a bit bruised and already thinking about the next one!

Advertisement