Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with option modules

Options
  • 02-09-2011 2:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

So I'm doing this module registration thing, and it says its not complete because I have selected no option modules. The only option modules that are shown as available I can't choose because of the message in red in this image
    I currently have 25 credits for semester 1 and I will be registering for an elective to make that 30. So my question is, is it okay if I don't register these option modules and still have the required amount of credits? If its any use I am first year commerce international.
    Djqvy.png

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ronanco

I have a similar problem trying to register french in semester two. I have a schedule clash on one and another saying its full

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

There's little point asking on here. You have to go to your Programme Office or School. You should have gone as soon as you were unsure really.

Advertisement