Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feedback on the Islam forum.

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Ladies and Gents, I am temporarily closing this thread.

We (Admins/Cmods/mods) are taking on board your feedback and are actively discussing it.

I feel the Islam mods are under a lot of pressure in this thread and I would like them to put their energies into working together with us to see what we can do, rather than having to continually defend their stance here.

Any issues, drop me a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,866 ✭✭✭irishconvert

I think your tacit indication that domestic abuse is permissable (even if as a last resort) is disgusting.

It should have no place on boards.ie.

Regardless of any context you want to point to those are your words.

Oh please, are you another journalist from the Sun???? I NEVER said domestic abuse is permissable, I NEVER gave my personal opinion in those posts. I was clarifing what the Qur'an says in response to dolfnep's misinterpretation of a verse.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement