Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from soccer

Options
  • 02-09-2011 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭

Hi

I have recently been BANNED PERMANENTLY from the soccer forum. Apparently, I(mistakenly)abused a fellow boardsie, who, unbeknownst to me, happened to have a medical condition that I was completely unaware of????? I made some sort of comment that was supposedly abusive towards the poster.

I thought that the poster in question, was making a joke in bad taste themselves??

How am I supposed to be aware of fellow boardsie's medical condition(s) unless I ask them??

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

If you wish to contest the ban, the follow the DRP system:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1397

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Thread started in DRF.

Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement