Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UB Cr Card Refund Frustation

Options
  • 02-09-2011 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

UIlster bank credit cards wrote to me (jun ) to say there was any error on an old account and there was a refund due to me, I had to call to confirm I was still living at same address etc with 28 days , which I did and followed up with letter confirming I had rang

Recently I sent off a copy of their letter to me to see what was happening have just recieved this morning a letter to say they can't action it any further as they can't trace me without the original Cr Card Number - ( don't haveit got rid of it couple of years back )

Anyone any experience of this ?????????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Shocking.

Call your branch and lay out the complaint to the service quality advisor, sqa.
    Make sure they understand you want this taken up as a complaint. There is a procedure they have to follow and the sqa will adhere to it.

You should receive an update with a few days, if it's not fixed by then you'll receive letters and the bank will follow their complaints procedure.

Simple.

Advertisement